Student Working Papers

Hello Scholars! We understand how confusing it can be to fill out your working papers. We are here to help!

How To Complete Your Working Papers

Download Working Papers: (Form A330 Combined Certification Form) 

All minors under the age of 18 who work in New Jersey must have an employment certificate – also called “working papers”.  The process for completing the form can be confusing the first time.  We've simplified the steps for you below:
  1. Complete Section A - Minor's Personal Information and Parent/Guardian Information.
  2. Section B - Employment Information.  The employer must complete information regarding the job offered and must sign the Promise of Employment.
  3. Section C - Physician's Certification.  Your pediatrician must certify that you are physically able to work.
  4. Provide two forms of ID at the moment of your certification at the Camden City School District. We will make a copy of your social security card, birth certificate, passport or other document proving your age.
  5. Bring the form and documents to your school to complete sections D and E.

    ***Section "F" - Only to be filled out by Camden City School District - 1103 Cambridge St. Camden, NJ 08105

  6.  Effective 9/28/2020 working papers will not be signed by the Division of Student Supports during remote learning hours. During this unprecedented time of instruction, students are encouraged to be logged online engaged in remote learning. Working papers will be signed on Thursdays from 1  - 3 pm. 

  7. After the school has completed the form, give a copy to your employer.  A new form must be completed for each employer.

For any questions please contact Abigail Ramos at [email protected] OR
Charae Perry at [email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.